Click on the images below to go to maths games related to fractions:
It was our first day back today and the cows were dancing!
Click on the link below and write the answers to the questions in full sentences in your science book.
Lesson 1: What’s Bugging You?
- What is foodborne illness?
- What sorts of foods are “hotbeds” for foodborne pathogens? Why?
- Who is at highest risk for foodborne illnesses? Why?
- How do foods become contaminated?
- What are the four main types of microorganisms?
- What type of microorganism is the greatest threat to food safety?
- Name some foods that “good” bacteria are used to make.
- Under what conditions do bacteria thrive?
- What is the most important thing you can do to prevent foodborne illness?
Your task is to use the computation practice section to compare and reduce fractions. Working in pairs you need to make sure you take time to work out the answer and then remember to record your score at the end. When you have finished you can try the game Triplets.
Finally the Great Potheridge display is up in the classroom:
Thank you to Athene for gathering the quotes and then typing them out on the computer.